About Dr. Yellamraju Kumar
Dr. Kumar is a beloved and caring doctor with a gentle disposition who enjoys helping his patients to the fullest of his ability. He prefers to get to know his patients, taking the time to fully understand their diagnoses and the best approach to helping them manage their health! Many of his patients have remarked that he feels like part of the family; a compassionate doctor who goes the extra mile during every visit. With his team at Alden Medical Group, the practice provides superior and thorough care – an essential combination for the very best medical care in WNY!
- Physician in Internal Medicine since 1998
- Medical Director of Alden Medical Group Since 2004
- Medical Liaison for Ehlers-Danlos Foundation of the WNY branch.
- Clinical instructor for UB Medical Students, hospital and classroom.
- Teaching Medical Students in the office.
- Founding Member of the Sled Hockey Foundation, Inc. since 2014. Sled Hockey is a nonprofit corporation to provide the opportunity for individuals with disabilities to participate in the adaptive sport of sled hockey and, through this participation,
develop the social, emotional and physical confidence necessary to become leaders in the community.
- President of Telugu Association of Buffalo.
- Board Member of Familial Cancer Foundation.